The University of Minnesota Office of Admissions handles all applications for undergraduate admissions for the Department of Applied Economics. For information on how to apply, application materials, a complete list of requirements for applicants, and an online application, visit admissions.tc.umn.edu.
For tuition costs and financial aid information, please visit One Stop Student Services.
Explore our website and learn more about the department's program and course offerings, study abroad opportunities, and more!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Student Unions & Activities (SUA)
- CFANS Student Ambassadors
- Career Information for Agricultural and Food Business Management
- Career Information for Applied Economics