An opportunity for students and faculty to share ideas, learn about cutting-edge research, and interact with scholars from around the world.
Fall 2023 ApEc Seminar Schedule
Seminars are held on Fridays from 10:30 am - Noon (Central Time) in Ruttan Hall 119 and Zoom. For the Zoom link, please email [email protected].
- 9/8/23 - Daniel Chen, Director of Research at the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS ); Professor at the Toulouse School of Economics and is a Senior Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST)
- 9/15/23 - Christina Brown, Assistant Professor | University of Chicago.
- 9/29/23 - George Davis, Professor | Virginia Tech
- 10/6/23 - Micaela Sviatschi, Assistant Professor | Princeton
- 10/13/23 - Jacob Moscona, Prize Fellow in Economics, History, and Politics | Harvard
- 10/20/23 - Travis Smith, Associate Professor | University of Georgia
- 10/27/23 - Orgül Öztürk, Professor | University of South Carolina
- 11/3/23 - Uttam Sharma, Research Fellow (Impact Scholar) at the University of Michigan and Senior Research Scientist for the Institute for Social and Environmental Research Nepal (ISER-N)
- 11/10/23 - David Lewis, Assistant Professor| Oregon State
- 11/17/23 - Prashant Bharadwaj, Professor | UC San Diego
- 12/1/23 - Jessie Handbury, Associate Professor | Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- 12/8/23 - Eli Feniche, Knobloch Family Professor of Natural Resource Economics | Yale
- 12/15/23 - Katherine Meckel, Associate Professor | UC San Diego